USB Analog-to-Digital Scope with ATtiny45

General discussions about V-USB, our firmware-only implementation of a low speed USB device on Atmel's AVR microcontrollers
unknow

USB Analog-to-Digital Scope with ATtiny45

Post by unknow » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:34 am

Hello,

I found lots of examples about ATtiny45 and V-USB but noone work on my computer. I use Windows 7 and all hex files are typed for old systems - I allways just got USB device not recognized.

So does anyone know good ATtiny45 USB Scope (0 - 5 Volt) which work well on Win 7? It not metter if it will recognized like keyboard or somethig else... I just need to get input every 10 - 50 seconds throught USB. I can program application with Delphi which will "catch" values so just scheme with hex file is needed.

Thank you.

maxi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: USB Analog-to-Digital Scope with ATtiny45

Post by maxi » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 am

unknow wrote:I allways just got USB device not recognized.

That could well indicate a problem with the hardware. Have you proven that the device does indeed work on any of the other systems?

unknow

Post by unknow » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:01 am

Hi,

I not try (for example EasyLogger or ATtiny45 Scope (http://yveslebrac.blogspot.com/2008/10/ ... alaxy.html) on another system. BTW it might be as default HID USB so it must work even on Win 7 ... so it looks like that maybe wrong hex file which maybe work on old system ... dunno.

I tryed change a little scheme for Scope and not getting that device was not recognized ... but I am not getting that any USB device is plugged :) ... I even tryed change fuses but nothing work.

Maybe someone have working scheme and hex file for windows 7. :roll:

Thank you.

maxi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by maxi » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 pm

There is no magic hex file that is going to make your device work on Windows 7. If anything it could be a driver issue, although this should not be the case for HID. You really need to verify that the hardware is functioning as it should before blaming your OS.