Heroes of The Storm

General discussions about Little Snitch
omek

Heroes of The Storm

Postby omek » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:52 am

I have a large issue when I'm playing the game Heroes of The Storm on Mac. I will be in the middle of a game and I will get a "blocked incoming connection" notification on the right. I have allowed all incoming and outgoing connections on the Blizzard Battle.net app and on the Heroes of The Storm app.

I finally hid cmd+enter when it happened once to see what the heck was going on. It showed a link to the Heroes of The Storm app but it was another version of it within the package contents of the Heroes of The Storm app. It's almost as if it's dynamically changed every time there is a patch or something. I tried allowing all incoming and outgoing connections from that, but I think every time the game is patched or updated, it makes yet another version. Is there anyway to just allow all incoming and outgoing connections from this? I really don't know what to do short of shutting off the Little Snitch client when I game. But I'm using Little Snitch to block other stuff that I don't want unblocked for that long of a period of time.

This wasn't a problem until I upgraded to High Sierra and had to upgrade to Little Snitch 4.

ArthurPeters

Re: Heroes of The Storm

Postby ArthurPeters » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:11 pm

This is not only your problem. But then I realized that it was necessary not only to play but also to make money. So I decided to try the site https://ipayzz.com/. Really a very interesting resource.

Return to “Little Snitch General”