SurfShark VPN Review 2018

Sharing and discussing custom search templates for LaunchBar
jimmiewilliams

SurfShark VPN Review 2018

Postby jimmiewilliams » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Do you want to read an authentic and genuine surfshark review? then visit vpnranks, top vpn review website.on this website, you will get all the latest vpn reviews of 2018.

VPNBoss

Re: SurfShark VPN Review 2018

Postby VPNBoss » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:26 pm

jimmiewilliams wrote:Do you want to read an authentic and genuine surfshark review? then visit vpnranks, top vpn review website.on this website, you will get all the latest vpn reviews of 2018.

I just landed in Dubai and bought du sim. Unfortunately all my apps like Skype and Whatsapp are not operating in UAE. Can someone recommend me vpn for du that works here? Is this good choice http://vpnprivacy.services/news/vpn-for-du/ ?

petrosi

Postby petrosi » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:50 pm

It seems a new vpn. I can find some good features but still need to confirm from their users. Hope I can find some good user reviews for surfshark

TrueDetective

Postby TrueDetective » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:06 pm

I'm a Surfshark user and can confirm it works in UAE. What's important here is that all of Surfsharks servers are obfuscated, a necessary feature in the countries where usage of VPNs is restricted or banned overall. For extra safety use MultiHop feature which will bounce your traffic over two obfuscated servers making it nearly impossible to trace it back to the user and you will get instant access to Skype or WhatsApp. Here's an official in-depth review of this VPN. As a user I chose it because it's relatively new in the market and has received very good ratings, major VPN providers are well known to governmental authorities and tend to be banned, this one is not. As I can see the discount in the review is outdated so you can use my coupon code which I received from their customer support, it works and gives 83% discount. Stay safe and have fun in UAE.

Return to “LaunchBar Search Templates”