General discussions about LaunchBar
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:30 am
I'm not able to import my Firefox bookmarks into Launchbar's index.
I already tried:
- manually indexing via menu
- manually indexing via the button to the lower left on Index Overview
- Adding LB to security settings for full file access
- disabling and re-einabling LB in security --> accessibility settings
- searching the forum and the internet for solutions
No success though
If anyone has a hint on what else I could try, please advise. I don't want to switch to Safari or Chrome, but ....
- Rank 2
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 am
This won't be very helpful, though it may give you some hope: I had the same problem with Firefox and Launchbar when I upgraded to Mojave, and it eventually resolved itself for reasons unknown to me. It happened again when I emptied my FF cache a few days ago, but everything has since come back again - without me doing anything.
So while I don't know what's causing problems with the indexing, I can say their disappearance probably won't be permanent.
As always, it would be helpful if the Launchbar devs were able to give clear guidelines about this kind of thing, so users don't have to waste time scouting around for their own solutions.