Google Image search not working in Chrome

Sharing and discussing custom search templates for LaunchBar
rmathes

Google Image search not working in Chrome

Postby rmathes » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:39 am

So I just switched default browsers from Safari to Chrome. Now when I do a google image search from launchbar I get a 404 error, url not found. Works fine in Safari, breaks in Chrome. Any idea why?

a regular google search is fine, and then I can click on images and get there, just a roundabout way to do what I can do directly in Safari.

rmathes

Re: Google Image search not working in Chrome

Postby rmathes » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Well, I thought I'd post here and try to save the support guys the bother. But apparently this forum is dead.

Pity.

sjk
Wizard
Wizard

Postby sjk » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Nope, this forum isn't dead. Most replies are from volunteers with higher priorities than reading and responding to every question they might be able to help with.

It's a near guarantee that unanswered posts greatly outnumber those answered on primarily peer-to-peer support forums like this one.

rmathes

Postby rmathes » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Well, given that there hasn't been ANY activity on this particular forum since my post on Tuesday, if not dead it's comatose.

Most peer-to-peer forums I use may not respond to every question but there is a reasonable amount of activity at 'em.

sjk
Wizard
Wizard

Postby sjk » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:00 am

The LB subforums have had relatively light traffic for awhile. Little Snitch is the busy one.

Return to “LaunchBar Search Templates”