TinyMCE not working - path wrong?

General discussions about WebYep
jendavis

TinyMCE not working - path wrong?

Postby jendavis » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:51 am

I have followed the instructions for uploading the TinyMCE plugin, yet the TinyMCE controls do not show up on the Rich Text box.

The TinyMCE path on my installation is mywebsite.com/webyep-system/program/opt/tinymce/js/tinymce

Is this the path that WebYep expects? According to a Google search of older forum posts, TinyMCE used to have a different path.

Jennifer Davis

jendavis

Re: TinyMCE not working - path wrong?

Postby jendavis » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:11 am

It turns out that WebYep is configured to work with an older version of TinyMCE. The WebYep instructions should be modified to reflect this. Users should be told to download the previous version 3.5.9 of TinyMCE. The current version of TinyMCE is 4.0.8 and does NOT work with WebYep.

Jennifer Davis

patski

Re: TinyMCE not working - path wrong?

Postby patski » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:01 am

Jen - I see you have another post that suggests version 4 does work - however I followed your instructions and couldn't make it work and have now downloaded 3.5.9 which is fine. So can you clarify please?

My problem is that I can't get the tinymce spellcheck to work in safari - firefox is fine. I've googled and seen reference to a safari plugin but I can't find it.

Return to “WebYep (english)”