Future of WebYep

General discussions about WebYep
imperfekt
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Future of WebYep

Postby imperfekt » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:46 pm

regarding to WebYep! and Responsive-Layouts:
The only Problem I found, were the Image-Elements and the Gallery-Funktion ... they generate some hard-coded px-width and height – even with no presetting.
Especially the Gallery-Element is problematic because you can't properly work with the generated Table – that would've been on my personal Wish-list for the next official Update from obdev.at. (Otherwise it's a drag to work solutions around it ...)

Max
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby Max » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi Markus aaah yes I had forgotten about the use of tables within the gallery I will have a think about that and how that may be done in the future
speak soon max

joost

Postby joost » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 am

I am working on a new version of the WebYep Stacks set for RapidWeaver and hoping to release this when the new version of WebYep is available. The RapidWeaver Plugin comes with a small number of specific layout settings for floating text with images on the left/right so I'll see if we can mimic this with the Stacks setup.

pixelkraft

Postby pixelkraft » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi!

It is great that webyep is going to be supported again!

I have some questions so far:

1. I am not using freeway, I hardcode or use Dreamweaver. Is there a standalone version or a dreamweaver extension?
2. If so, when will this version be ready? Can't wait to buy it :)

Thanks!

Max
Rank 4
Rank 4

Postby Max » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:26 pm

I can't see why it can't be done
the next generation of webyep has one extra parameter that will need to be added to its output and that's to control the size of individual modal windows apart from that the actual dreamweaver extension won't need to be changed so as long as we can tackle that I can't see why a dreamweaver plugin can't be done as well as the rapid weaver version
At the moment the new system is in rough form but it does work the three javascript libraries have been incorporated and so have the three light boxes so as long as you choose which JS your using within the config file then it will use that within your html. the redactor rich text editor is working and so is the upload image, plus quite a few other tweaks. As I get closer to a proper beta I will then send out the new version to all those who are going to test it
speak soon max

mfrieauff

Postby mfrieauff » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Sounds great, Max! I'm volunteering to test-drive it as well as to supply a german translation (both for the support docs as well as the system as well, so that the clients can edit their site in their own language). Contact me if I can be of help!

pixelkraft

Postby pixelkraft » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:33 am

Sounds really promising.
I would also apply for testing and german translation :).

Return to “WebYep (english)”