photo gallery with responsive design

General discussions about WebYep
tonylees
Rank 2
Rank 2

photo gallery with responsive design

Postby tonylees » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to configure the webyep gallery to work in a responsive design?

Thanks
Tony

Max
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: photo gallery with responsive design

Postby Max » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:46 am

Hi Tony the gallery is made up of a table containing thumbnail of you images the problem with that is a responsive design would need to scale that table in some way. Depending on the type of responsive framework you are using and what your design looks like will determine what could be done. It may be easier to use individual wy images in a loop which could inline divs and with that you could then construct a flexible responsive layout.

Kind regards max

Blaine76

Postby Blaine76 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:44 am

One of my friend is Photographer in Port Macquarie. I liked his gallery with responsive design. You can take help from him. I am sure he will help you in all your doubts. He is famous and experienced photographer.

tonylees
Rank 2
Rank 2

Postby tonylees » Sat May 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Hi Max,

Sorry for not getting back to you on this.

I have just created a new site using the technique you mentioned, the framework I have used is foundation 5.
Everything seems to work except the layout of the element controls end up quite confusing.

Also is it possible to have a lightbox effect with the images to display a larger image?

My website is currently at www.3dtrade.co.uk

Thanks for your help.

Tony

Return to “WebYep (english)”