WebYep and Fancybox 2

General discussions about WebYep
kipshaw

WebYep and Fancybox 2

Postby kipshaw » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 pm

I'd like to be able to use Fancybox version 2 with WebYep, primarily because it provides better support for the iPad interface (a way to only need one click to move to the next image instead of two clicks).

Is there a way to configure WebYep to work with Fancybox version 2?

Thanks!

Kip Shaw

kipshaw

Re: WebYep and Fancybox 2

Postby kipshaw » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Is there any possibility that Objective Development will be supporting Fancybox 2 in their next release of WebYep? If so, when is that release approximately going to occur?

Until then, is there a workaround that would allow Fancybox 2 to be used with WebYep?

kipshaw

Postby kipshaw » Mon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm new to WebYep and this forum. Because Objective Development doesn't offer any technical support for WebYep, this Forum is especially important for learning how to do things with WebYep.

Do the folks at Objective Development actively participate in this Forum, and, when a question goes unanswered for a while, then chime in with an answer? I ask this because so far the questions I've posted have remained unanswered.

Kip

imperfekt
Rank 2
Rank 2

Postby imperfekt » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:37 pm

That's an older Question ...
but let me jump on it:
yes, Fancybox 2.1.5 with WebYep! 1.8. is possible.

The main Problem seems to be the wrong Path, that WY creates (trys to create a Version-Number, because of the "-"?):

Code: Select all

<link rel='stylesheet' href='/webyep-system/programm/opt/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-.css' type='text/css' media='screen' />
<script type='text/javascript' src='/webyep-system/programm/opt/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-.pack.js'></script>

So you simply have to re-name the Files in /opt/fancbox/:
jquery.fancybox.css to jquery.fancybox-.css
and jquery.fancybox.pack.js to jquery.fancybox-.pack.js'

Return to “WebYep (english)”