How to add a new title to the Short Text / Title item

General discussions about WebYep
OmarKN

How to add a new title to the Short Text / Title item

Post by OmarKN » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:07 am

Hi & good day,

WebYep is running ok for the first item (Menu, Title, Text = ok)

1.) What I'd like is an automatic copy of the string from the menu-entry to appear right away as the Short Text / Title - item,
otherwise - if this is not possible - it has to copy-pasted, ok that's not a big deal, but still...

2.) More importantly, I don't know how to go beyond the first instance of an entry: my _first_ items Menu, Title, Text = are ok,

but when I want to add a new title to the Short Text / Title item, I can't add anything, only write over the old one, strange.
Afterwards I crossed "looped" , but no change. Maybe I missed something in the tutorial.

Testpage is here:
http://www.skarholmensmoske.se/styrm.php

bw, OmarKN

Max
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: How to add a new title to the Short Text / Title item

Post by Max » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi Omar are you sure you are not just editing the first non menu generated webyep page.
e.g. if you navigate to the page via another normal link then the initial page won't be generated by the webyep menu
Is that what you mean.. if it is then this is the normal behaviour of the web yep system. You would need to create a new page via the web yep menu and then copy the link including the page instance and paste that back into your original link to stop you going to the initial page.
speak soon max