WebYep & PlusKit

General discussions about WebYep
noisyspace

WebYep & PlusKit

Post by noisyspace » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Can anyone help me get this working. I have created a perfect working WepYep page and published it. I then tried to PlusKit this into Styled Text / Stacks Page and came back with an error. It previews in RW fine. Am I missing something? Does it work?

Error returned

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: webyep_shorttext() in /homepages/13/d85696335/htdocs/volunteercentrelambeth/about-us/test/test.php on line 125

Thnaks Steve

joost

Re: WebYep & PlusKit

Post by joost » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Pluskit is only importing the content part of your webpage and not the WebYep Init code.
Most plausible cause of this message is that the WebYep Init Code is missing on your imported page.

Kind regards,
Joost

johannes
Objective Development
Objective Development

Post by johannes » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Correct.

You need to add the WebYep Init Code to the page from which you import the WebYep stuff.
Place the Init Code into "Page Info" / "Header" / "Prefix" of the your styled text page.
You can grab it from the WebYep documentation or from a working WebYep page in RapidWeaver.

noisyspace

Post by noisyspace » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Am really struggling with this. Cna you assume I have limited knowledge of this. I have tried copying the init code into the Prefix tab intended for the WepYep with no luck...I really need an idiot guide to how I can make this work please

marcus
Objective Development
Objective Development

Post by marcus » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 pm

noisyspace wrote: I have tried copying the init code into the Prefix tab intended for the WepYep with no luck...

Placing the init code on a page you intend to @import via PlusKit will have no effect, because PlusKit only imports the page content, but not the header. To make this work, you'll have to include it on the styled text/Stacks page (the one that has the @import((WebYep)) statement).