Edit icons won't show (and question about config)

General discussions about WebYep
garr

Edit icons won't show (and question about config)

Post by garr » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Hi All

I'm setting up a site and webyep is working fine, except that the icons for editing (when logged in) including the 'padlock' login graphic don't show at all. (Checking the setup everything seems to be installed ok)

(Update: Added images are not currently showing either. Added text via webyep is showing)

Any ideas gratefully received.

G

PS: I'm also trying to change the 'max image upload' but can't find a reference in the documentation as to how i might restrict the default 100mb. Thanks

garr

Re: Edit icons won't show (and question about config)

Post by garr » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 pm

Any of my attempt to fix this appear to be making matters worse, any suggestions please?

I've noticed that the TinyMCE editor has ceased working, but I'm not sure if this is in any way related?
G
Last edited by garr on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johannes
Objective Development
Objective Development

Post by johannes » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:18 pm

garr wrote:I'm setting up a site and webyep is working fine, except that the icons for editing (when logged in) including the 'padlock' login graphic don't show at all. (Checking the setup everything seems to be installed ok)

Could you post a URL of a page that contains the login icon and/or some (not showing) WebYep Image Element?

garr wrote:PS: I'm also trying to change the 'max image upload' but can't find a reference in the documentation as to how i might restrict the default 100mb. Thanks

This is not a WebYep setting - it's a configuration option of the web server's PHP engine. Please contact your ISP on how to change this option.

garr

Post by garr » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Thanks for your reply!

http://bit.ly/bLPyk2 links to the homepage in question.

The issue is including images added via the webyep interface.

Many thanks
G

johannes
Objective Development
Objective Development

Post by johannes » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:34 pm

The CSS of this page contains a "display: none" for images inside anchors (CSS selector "a img") - so no image that is a link will be displayed...

I do not know which CSS file this style is coming from or whether it's coming from the RW Theme... :(

garr

Post by garr » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Thanks Johannes

I've tracked down the a img (a duplicate within one of the CSS files). Many thanks for your help.

Are you aware of any issues with Firefox 3.6.2 (Mac) and WebYep? It appears that some of the trouble I've experienced required me to clear cookies and cache in order to prevent being effectively shut out of WebYep by the browser.

Thanks again for your assistance!
G

johannes
Objective Development
Objective Development

Post by johannes » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 pm

There are currently no known issues regarding WebYep's login mechanism and Firefox. Actually there are no known issues regarding WebYep and Firefox at all... :)

If you could narrow down the problem a bit, I'd be happy to look into it.