Re: Multi admins

Post by johannes » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Which information are you reffering to?

The documentation? It can be found on the download page of the veta version:
http://www.obdev.at/webyep/nightly.html

BlueBull

Post by BlueBull » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Any chance of a progress report e.g. timeframe, on the multi-admin version of WebYep.
Will the multi-admin version be the future normal version or will it be in addition to the existing 'current' version.
Do you have an auto install download link for the current build of the multi-admin version.

thanks

djaneb

Post by djaneb » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Hello

I am keen to start using Multi Admins for a site that is also secured using SiteLok.

SiteLok controls access to the page itself, then WebYep controls the editing - at the moment of course everyone with editing access can edit everyone else's pages.

I just want to check that it is fairly stable, or if there are any known issues. Is the beta programme for WebYep controlled?

Many thanks

Deb

cm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by cm » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Hello,
I am testing the multi-admin feature on a new site I am building. It seems to work reliably.

barktech

Post by barktech » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:07 pm

I have just purchased WebYep and am developing a website at http://www.alphanorth.ca that uses all the features. I uploaded version 1.45 pre1 and CKEDITOR version 3.1 and am really happy with the performance of this software. I tried using CKEDITOR with 1.50 pre 1 and does not appear to function. I need the multi-admin feature for the site, and was hoping you could roll in support for CKEDITOR to 1.50 pre 1. Is this possible any time soon?

Thanks, Dan

johannes
Objective Development
Objective Development

Post by johannes » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:40 pm

cm wrote:Hello,
I am testing the multi-admin feature on a new site I am building. It seems to work reliably.

Thanks for the feedback!

johannes
Objective Development
Objective Development

Post by johannes » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:45 pm

barktech wrote:I have just purchased WebYep and am developing a website at http://www.alphanorth.ca that uses all the features. I uploaded version 1.45 pre1 and CKEDITOR version 3.1 and am really happy with the performance of this software. I tried using CKEDITOR with 1.50 pre 1 and does not appear to function. I need the multi-admin feature for the site, and was hoping you could roll in support for CKEDITOR to 1.50 pre 1. Is this possible any time soon? Thanks, Dan

Unfortunately I cannot state a release date for the next release of the 1.5, which will contain CKEditor support. I can only say so much: Please do not expect it within the next two weeks.