Freeway and WebYep

General discussions about WebYep
Glenn

Freeway and WebYep

Post by Glenn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:36 pm

If I'm using Freeway Pro 4 and I want to use WebYep, do I have to download/buy both the Freeway Action Suite and WebYep or just the Freeway Action Suite?

Also, can my client buy this for me from his PC and then I download it to my Mac or is it always downloaded to the purchaser's machine?

johannes
Objective Development
Objective Development

Post by johannes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:31 pm

The WebYep Freeway Action Suite is a separate product developed and distributed by max-izzat, http://www.max-izzat.co.uk/.

The Freeway Action Suite is licensed per seat - so you need only one license for each computer you are working on and can create any number of websites with it. WebYep is licenses per web site - so you need one license for each website you build with WebYep.

You do not need the WebYep Action Suite to create websites using WebYep with Freeway - it's just much simpler. Regarding WebYep you can buy and download it also on a PC and transfer it to your Mac. If this is true also for the Action Suite, I cannot say - please ask max-izzat directly.

Glenn

Post by Glenn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:02 pm

Thanks Johannes. But if I want to buy Max's Action Suite do I also need to buy WebYep?

johannes
Objective Development
Objective Development

Post by johannes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Well, Max's Action Suite does not include any WebYep licenses, if that's what you mean.

So you usually would buy Max's Suite and then build websites with it that make use of WebYep.

While experimenting with WebYep or working on websites, you do not need any WebYep license.

Then, when you publish one of the websites you've built, that make use of WebYep, you need to buy a WebYep license for that website.
Last edited by johannes on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glenn

Post by Glenn » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:57 am

Great, thanks Johannes.

benicemi

Re: Freeway and WebYep

Post by benicemi » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:04 pm

You mean the Freeway Action Suite is licensed per seat, and WebYep is licenses per web site. You need to buy a WebYep license for that website when you publish one of the websites you have built, that make use of WebYep… So you need the WebYep Action Suite to create websites using WebYep with Freeway with Multivariate Testing
Last edited by benicemi on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johannes
Objective Development
Objective Development

Re: Freeway and WebYep

Post by johannes » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 pm

You could also add the PHP code fragments for the WebYep Elements in Freeway "by hand".

But using Max's Actions Suite is much more comfortable!