Max wrote:Hi everyone
just to say I am trying to finish a project that uses the new webyep 2 system and the minute thats done I will go back on full time to launching WY2 syst
The minimum you will need to change to use webyep 2 with your old sites is to:
1. rename your old webyep-system folder by placing old in front of it e.g. old-webyep-system
2. upload the new system
3. allow read write permisons on the new webyep2 system data folder
4. fill in the new webyep-system config file
Where/how do I do this?
5. copy the old data folder contents and add it to the new system data folder
6. Update the WebYep init code on each php page with a slightly updated version.
Where can I find a sample?
7. Finally if you are using loops in your site then you will need to update those code snippets because they have changed substancialy with new code snippets but still keeping the same setting.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest