I am sure you are all thinking whats happened to webyep 2 ....
this is where I am....
1. The system is done and its working
2. All the translations that came with the original system are also done although there are missing translation in the original webyep 1 version and there is a new element called WebYep Markuptext (NOT to be confused with Markdown text) This new element allows you to put raw code into your page
such as an iframe Below is an example:
3. At the moment I am just about finishing the Freeway actions which needed to be upgraded to allow people to stipulate which version of webyep they wanted to run from within the main action... thats almost done with just the SEO action to finish
4. I have still to do some work with Joost with the rapid weaver version but I think thats quite close
5. Dreamweaver plugin.... Adobe announced that its stopping support for extension manager for adobe products and that affects all 3rd party developers. As of May 2015 Adobe has officially reported an 'Extension Manager End of Life Notification', and will no longer support 3rd party plugin installations which in-turn will force 3rd party developers to use the Adobe Exchange. Whilst I look into that I may just create a set WebYep code snippets which would at least allow users of dreamweaver to install the code snippets into dreamweaver.. but I will need to look into that.
Anyway thats were I am
for those who offered to translate..... yes please
I need to get the translation documents off to the people and I will try to do that soon .. but if I am delayed .. I do apologise
kindest regards max