WebYep 2

General discussions about WebYep
Max
Rank 3
Rank 3

WebYep 2

Postby Max » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Yep it looks like we have now got the webyep 2 system working correctly in a PHP7 server
obviously we need to test, test and then test some more but it looks like we should be there quite soon

kindest regards max

Max
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: WebYep 2

Postby Max » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:25 pm

We were a bit premature in our last post about having it working... it turned out we had a problem with loops and id's......BUT we think we have done it now.

So finally there is light at the end of the tunnel... yippee
The result is as more functionality than the original system without any more complication for developers. we even have a gallery that is responsive.

I will post it here when we are ready to launch and of course I will be uploading it to git hub as well as having a proper sight for people to view the results, video tutorials, etc etc

there will be two versions of the system
1 the webyep system with no restrictions and that will be available for people to download from github this version has everything except the optional commercial redactor richtext editor although you can still use the latest tinymce or ckeditor
2 the pro version is exactly the same but already has the redactor editor installed, this editor has a file and image manager built in and is all ready to use.
This version will only be available via the new (still to be launched) webyep2 website and this version of the system will be a one off chargeable item.
its basically to help to cover the redactor license which I have to buy... I hope everyone is going to like it because its taken years to develop and cost me a blooming fortune as well!!!

speak soon Max

alexanderhacke

Postby alexanderhacke » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:15 pm

Hey Max, yeah, sounds great! :D

imperfekt
Rank 2
Rank 2

Postby imperfekt » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:57 pm

:D
thank you for the good Work!

abendrot

Postby abendrot » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:27 pm

That would be fantastic not to lose these small CMS. Congratulations

Max
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby Max » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:43 am

Ok, the loop problem seems to be fixed in php7... a tricky little element that bit!!!
So that's it I think.
I just need to combine the different elements which were being developed and edited in parallel, and then we are more or less done

speak soon max

sova214

Postby sova214 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:57 pm

It is necessary to test, completely agree!

Return to “WebYep (english)”