To change the admin password on your NETGEAR router:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to your router's network.
2. Type http://routerlogin.net into your web browser's address bar.
The login window displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin and the default password is password.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password.
5. Type the old password, and type the new password twice.
6. To be able to recover you password in the future, select the Enable Password Recovery check box.
7. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Netgear Ex2700 Setup