Snow Leopard Exchange Address Books

General discussions about LaunchBar
Scott TX

Re: Snow Leopard Exchange Address Books

Post by Scott TX » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Any update on this? Like others this one is a big one for me.

Thanks,
Scott

edj

Post by edj » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 am

Here's a simple workaround that seems to work: Copy and paste the contacts on your exchange server into your local Address Book. Done.

Of course, you will need to do this periodically as you add new contacts if you want to stay up to date.

emikysa

Post by emikysa » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Does anyone have any good news on this topic?
Thank you,
Erik

jefferbo

Post by jefferbo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Just want to give a big shout out for this. This is the biggest dealbreaker keeping me from buying Launchbar. All my contacts are stored in Exchange. Would really appreciate being able to access them with Launchbar. The other biggie would be the ability to access contacts via LDAP. The use case for LDAP is that for me everyone at work's (~1500 people) screenname is in LDAP so it would be so nice to be able to initiate chats with any of them instantly.

If you got this working, I would definitely promote Launchbar around work and could probably get a significant number of people to buy it or have us get a site license. If there's a better place to "vote" for this feature, please let me know.

ebstyne

Post by ebstyne » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:16 am

I had pretty much stopped using launchbar since we lost address book and ical exchange compatibility.

I was a long-time user and huge proponent of Mac+Launchbar. It was like magic for the things I do over and over again, all day long. Now it's like my mac has been castrated since this functionality was broken on launchbar.

I was checking back in to see if this issue had been addressed... surprised to see that after a full year OD has been unable to address it. Must be a pretty poor job on Apple's part because in my experience, OD has been way ahead of the curve... but maybe they've been sleeping at the wheel?

CSchild

Post by CSchild » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Is there any ongoing development with Exchange Adressbooks so we will get searchable Exchange Adressbooks in Launchbar in the near future.

Could a dev give us a short answer if this feature is on the roadmap?

emikysa

Post by emikysa » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:03 am

Bump. Any updates on this?

trimtrime

Post by trimtrime » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Yes, this is,

URGENTLY NEEDED!

Seems nobody is caring about at obdev :(

invictus26
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by invictus26 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Here's another vote for exchange support. I was wondering why my work contacts weren't showing up and I stumbled across this post. Please fix this!