Open/show specific day in iCal (inline or within iCal)

General discussions about LaunchBar
Eckart

Open/show specific day in iCal (inline or within iCal)

Post by Eckart » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:17 am

Hello all,

I've got a feature request regarding iCal. If it's there already and I happen to have it missed in LB5 or this forum, I'd be happy if anyone could let me know.

I miss a function to either display events already in iCal on a specific day (or even week?) within LB, or to open this date in iCal. It would be great for just having a quick glance at what's up for the day or week in question.

As for the rest: I wonder why Apple hasn't bought OD yet.

David Winter

Re: Open/show specific day in iCal (inline or within iCal)

Post by David Winter » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 am

I'd like to support/bump this: Being able to add events in iCal from LB is really nice, but at least for me, it would be even more important to see calendar events in the same way I can see contact details.

I.e., when I select my "Business" Calendar in LB, I'd like to see the titles (and possibly details) of all events in that calendar in chronological order.

This would be a wonderful feature.

That being said, I just installed LB yesterday, and I've never been happier with a piece of software. This should be a default install on every Mac. Neither Spotlight nor any other tool can hold a candle to LB.

blackketter

Post by blackketter » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:52 pm

I want to bump this suggestion, it would be GREAT to be able to browse/search iCal events, like you can for contacts.

In fact, it seems odd that you can create iCal events but not see what you created afterwards from within LB.

Was
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Was » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Bump, this would be really good. It would give LB a useful function that otherwise overlapping programs such as QuickCal will never add...