I tried to use COMMAND+D to simulate drag-and-drop for a selected file (Finder selections). Instead of my selected file (finder selection) the file ".localized" from desktop folder is selected.
Version 6.10 (6200)
MacOs Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54)
How to reproduce:
1. Open just one Finder window
2. Select a file, let's say a file.txt
3. open LaunchBar with your shortcut, I use Alt+Space
4. Search for an application, I use Visual Studio Code (VSC)
5. Presse CMD+D to "drop" the selected file.txt to VSC
6. VSC opens ".localized" instead of "file.txt"
I know that this worked previously.
Thank you for your feedback in advance!