Website designing, important elements to highlight

General discussions about LaunchBar
jamesgomes9797

Website designing, important elements to highlight

Postby jamesgomes9797 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:09 pm

I am a believer in teamwork and currently working with a huge team of developers and designers of the website. By profession, I understand the need for a good service in the business. I try my best to deliver the best. In Australia, this requirement even exceeds to the point that every little or big business urges to have best web design Australia. Kindly highlight the important elements which can make a website look the best and the professional look.

aneesmasudi

Re: Website designing, important elements to highlight

Postby aneesmasudi » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Hi, I read all of your element and all the things that you mention are correct but as my concerned so I think if we add Custom logo design on the top of the website and link this logo with the homepage so website looks good and iconic

janetwatson

Postby janetwatson » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:10 am

Nice elements you highlight Most companies have a specific font or design that they use to help their customers directly identify them versus their competitors. In recent years, designers have usually a larger selection of fonts to choose from, I have little bit designing skills because I'm a developer at Web Development Company in Australia, making it calmer for brands to more exactly express themselves through typography.

HinaEni

Postby HinaEni » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:30 am

There are some tools using for such designing and mostly all the website design uae services are doing work by them. The initiative should be that you need to have knowledge of using such designing tools for making different and uniques designs. The important highlighted elements will be that you need to focus on work while getting orders continuously. It's a little bit difficult work for a newbie but nothing is impossible. Your passion will be moving you towards your's desired achievement.

AlexisJones

Postby AlexisJones » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi, I am a website Design Service in Dubai and according to me, Website designing trend is frequently changing day by day. According to the modern trend of web design, we have seven important elements for web design

A Strong but limited color palette
Plenty of whitespaces
Relevant calls to action
Clean backend coding
Design for the user first
SEO boosting element
Speed optimization

Greg Jones
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby Greg Jones » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:45 pm

So this thread (and others) is now over a month old, and none of the spammers (including one here with 6 posts) still hasn't been banned. Just wondering if Objective Development has abandoned monitoring these forums?

anitao

Postby anitao » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:33 pm

well i believe these days a website developer or a company who is building there website they should consider on-page optimization for there business website as this helps you to make your website Google friendly to be ranked on the website and be visible on many search engines. They should hire an seo company to do this in a proper manner.

Return to “LaunchBar General”