General discussions about LaunchBar
parneix
Rank 1
Rank 1

Clipboard issue where last item copied is not pasted

Postby parneix » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:21 pm

Hello,

I’m running 6.9.4 on macOS 10.13.3

Just recently, the cliboard function in Launchbar started to misbehave. When I copied an item and then a moment later try to paste it, it’s an older items that is being pasted. If I go see the content of my clipboard history in Launchbar, I can see the most recent items listed at the top, but it is not the one copied when I paste. To paste the most recent item now I need to display my clipboard history in launchbar and manually select the top item. This problem does not occur when I quit Launchbar: copy/pasting works as expected.

I tried to quit and relaunch Launchbaord, quit the pboard process in Activities, quit and relaunch the machine itself, but the problem persist.

Any help to troubleshoot this would be appreciated.

parneix
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Clipboard issue where last item copied is not pasted

Postby parneix » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:15 pm

The problem seems to be more specifically linked to macOS Mail native client. When writing an email and trying to paste either text or an URL, I’m never able to just paste the latest item copied. I must access the clipboard (display its content within Launchbar) and select the first item in the list.

SmithJones

Re: Clipboard issue where last item copied is not pasted

Postby SmithJones » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:24 am

Seems like my Mac Pro has been doing that occasionally since long before I started using LB (or Sierra, or Yosemite, or ...gosh, System Seven?)

I just thought it was some weird glitch in the OS.

Return to “LaunchBar General”