How does work Force Quit Application action?

General discussions about LaunchBar
telepati

How does work Force Quit Application action?

Postby telepati » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:52 pm

I trying to figure it out but still don't get it how does 'Force Quit Application' action works? Could you please someone help me what should I do? How am I choose specific application?

davemee
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: How does work Force Quit Application action?

Postby davemee » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:46 am

I think it applies to running applications only.

Start up launchbar. Go to the 'running applications' item by typing 'runningapplications' and picking it from the menu when it appears (maybe using the cursor up/down keys to help). Press the right-cursor key (→) with it selected. Press tab (⇥) to bring up the instant send menu (I think this is called instant send...?) From there, start typing 'forcequit' to bring up the force quit action as a destination, then press return (↩) to send the running application to the force quit action.

Does that help? There's a lot of utility in that instant send menu. Send running applications, files, bits of text... I spend a lot of time in there!

telepati

Re: How does work Force Quit Application action?

Postby telepati » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:39 am

davemee wrote:I think it applies to running applications only.

Start up launchbar. Go to the 'running applications' item by typing 'runningapplications' and picking it from the menu when it appears (maybe using the cursor up/down keys to help). Press the right-cursor key (→) with it selected. Press tab (⇥) to bring up the instant send menu (I think this is called instant send...?) From there, start typing 'forcequit' to bring up the force quit action as a destination, then press return (↩) to send the running application to the force quit action.

Does that help? There's a lot of utility in that instant send menu. Send running applications, files, bits of text... I spend a lot of time in there!

Thanks. Thats helped.

Return to “LaunchBar General”