I just installed it about a week ago to test. I will be purchasing it shortly.
Issue: How Can I Restrict the LaunchBar Index for Firefox Bookmarks to ONLY those in the "Bookmarks Toolbar"?
Another related question, which would satisfy my immediate needs, is:
How do I create an Abbreviation for opening a specific URL in FireFox, which is NOT my default browser?
I am running LaunchBar 6.7.2 (6136) and Firefox 48.0.1 (4816.8.17) on macOS 10.11.4.
Indexing Firefox Bookmarks
LaunchBar does not respect the Indexing Options setting for FireFox Bookmarks.
Even though I have selected Search Scope = "Favorites Bar", it still shows ALL bookmarks.
I am assuming that what you call "Favorites Bar" is actually "Bookmarks ToolBar", since FireFox does NOT have anything called "Favorites Bar".
I have tried, without success the following:
- Refresh LB Index (all)
- Refresh LB Index (Bookmarks and History)
- Refresh LB Index for Selected Rule (Firefox Bookmarks)
- Click on the refresh button at the bottom of the index list when viewing FireFox Bookmarks
- Restart LB
- Restart my MacBook Pro 15R
- Run the FireFox extension "Vacuum Places Improved", which defrags the FF places.sqlite database
- Searched the LB documentation
- Searched the LB forum
ScreenShot of FireFox Bookmarks Manager