Sort by Date Added

General discussions about LaunchBar
airhead3

Sort by Date Added

Post by airhead3 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:17 pm

I rely a lot on the Sort by Date Added modifier when browsing, particularly the Downloads folder, to easily access the things that were just downloaded. Previously, this was accessed by holding down the Command key when hitting the right arrow to browse into a folder. In previous versions this seemed to become unreliable, where it achieved more of a by Date Modified sorting order, as most things followed the order in which they were added, but several items that had older Date Modified stamps would fall to the bottom. In a recent update, the release notes said the sorting behavior was fixed, and I believe even switched the modifier to be Command + Shift Right Arrow (and perhaps another update changed that to be the default sort order for the Downloads folder) but no matter the combination, I only get what seems to be a reverse Date Modified sort order, never Date Added sort order. Am I missing something, or is this a bug with recent versions, or a result of running the beta OS X build?

Version 6.6.2 (6130)
10.11.5 Beta (15F24b)