After downloading just double click the .lbaction file and it will automatically be installed in ~/Library/Application Support/LaunchBar/Actions.
Feel free to modify and change it to your needs and liking!
You find all you need if you open the .lbaction package content:
- Info.plist with all kind of metadata (name, author …) as well as settings wether the script should run in the background or not …
- In Resources you find an InfoPlist.strings in "de.lproj". There is some info in that file like the bundle name and stuff you want to adjust.
You need to put that in "en.lproj" if your system language is english. If your system language is not there you have to create the folder yourself. Look in some application packages to find how this looks in your language.
- The important stuff is in the Scripts folder.
- In default.js you want to adjust the which looks like this &l=defr&in=&lf=de. You can check the URL in the browser to see what you need for your languages … e.g. "&l=enfr&in=&lf=de" if you want to translate from english to french and vise versa.
- In suggestions.js change the "?l=defr" part of the URL accordingly … in our example to "?l=enfr".
Also see the LaunchBar Actions Reference for more detailed documentation about the new LB actions!