Handoff

General discussions about Little Snitch
rmttns

Handoff

Postby rmttns » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi.
I’ve tried to use Yosemite’s Handoff between my iPhone and my Mac and it does work… only if I stop Little Snitch’s network filter.
If the filter is on, I can use Handoff but only from my Mac to my iPhone, not from my iPhone to my Mac.

I didn’t get any alert, so I’ve got no idea which process is in charge, which port, etc.

Does anyone have any idea?

Medic427

Re: Handoff

Postby Medic427 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:06 am

Could you please tell me more about hand off and how it works with little snitch? I am trying to still understand hand off and how it works and especially how to make it work perfectly in Little Snitch 3.5 in Yosemite. Thanks in advance.

Highlander41

Postby Highlander41 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:29 am

I am having the opposite problem - I can hand off from my iPhone 6 but not from my mac to my iPhone, and I can't see which process is blocking it. Does anyone have tips on this?

udecker

Postby udecker » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:31 am

Bringing this back to the top - I’m having the same issue. Trying to use Handoff between an iPhone and High Sierra. Nothing at all happens unless I turn off the Network Filter, and when the Network Filter is on, I can’t see which processes are being denied network access to exclude them.

Any help here?

Return to “Little Snitch General”