Network Monitor Feature Request

General discussions about Little Snitch
deblab

Network Monitor Feature Request

Post by deblab » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:34 am

Excellent program, have been using for a while now.
I like the addition of the network monitor.

One additional feature that would make this even better is to indicated in the menu bar (and possibly pop up menu) the speed of incoming and outgoing traffic - much like Menu Meters or iStat Menus does. Thanks in advance if it can be done.

Great work, thank you.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:31 am

I second that. Helps gauge what kind of traffic is moving through.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:00 pm

As well as to see if its internet traffic from your computer that is bogging down the the internet, or if it's just a website that is slow.

Monitor

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:13 am

I'm running v2 beta10 in paid mode and have lost the monitor network activitly window?

Help, please.

norbert
Objective Development
Objective Development

Re: Monitor

Post by norbert » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:08 pm

Guest wrote:I'm running v2 beta10 in paid mode and have lost the monitor network activitly window?

Open "Little Snitch Configuration > Preferences > Monitor" to specify under which circumstances the Network Monitor window shall appear.

Re: Monitor

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:47 am

norbert wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm running v2 beta10 in paid mode and have lost the monitor network activitly window?

Open "Little Snitch Configuration > Preferences > Monitor" to specify under which circumstances the Network Monitor window shall appear.

Many thanks for that. I had actually previously tried that but this time I toggled it on and off and it now works! Go figure...

Thank you again.

Peter

sys0p

Feature Request

Post by sys0p » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:46 pm

I also love the new network monitor. I would love however not to have it as floating window. On the level of the Desktop would be my preferred place or at least below some applications (e.g. DVD Player, VLC, Terminal).

It would be great if you could implement it