upgrade policy

General discussions about Little Snitch
badcat

upgrade policy

Post by badcat » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:56 pm

Hello,

I just recently purchased Little Snitch and really like it so far. I just have a quick question on what Objective Development's upgrade policy is as far as newer versions are concerned? Thank you.

Chris

johannes
Objective Development
Objective Development

Post by johannes » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:15 pm

Upgrades and bug fixes to Little Snitch are generally free for current license owners, unless a new major version is released. The release of a new major version will occur as a consequence of major functionality enhancements.

Until now all updates to Little Snitch were free.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:09 am

johannes,

Thanks for the reply.

Chris

badcat

Post by badcat » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:10 am

DOH! Should have logged in first. Sorry.

Chris

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:34 pm

I purchased a license back in February 07. Do you mean I already must pay again to get this version? :shock:

Jesse

Upgrade

Post by Jesse » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:16 am

I was thinking I was SOL on the upgrade from 1.2 to 2.0 and was a little miffed thinking I'd need to spend another twelve bucks after just having purchased LS a few months back – then noticed the upgrade was free if your lic # began with a 32 – which mine does, so I'm a happy camper.

Thanks Obdev!

GSH

Re: Upgrade

Post by GSH » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:34 pm

Jesse wrote:I was thinking I was SOL on the upgrade from 1.2 to 2.0 and was a little miffed thinking I'd need to spend another twelve bucks after just having purchased LS a few months back – then noticed the upgrade was free if your lic # began with a 32 – which mine does, so I'm a happy camper.

Unfortunately, mine doesn't begin with 32...it still has the old 51 beginning :x , even though I purchased this year (albeit Feb). I wonder what the cutoff month was? :?