reregister Little Snitch 2

General discussions about Little Snitch
fakentrash

reregister Little Snitch 2

Post by fakentrash » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:03 pm

hey there

I bought yesterday a "regular " versionof LS 2. Now I want it to re-register with the new serial. but I can't or I don't know the trick. Wich Files I must deleted ? A Un-Install operation from the installer does nothing . . .

thanx

abarrere

reregister Little Snitch

Post by abarrere » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:18 am

I'm having the same problem, can someone help us.

steeleti

reregister Little Snitch

Post by steeleti » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:47 pm

I had the same problem. Uninstall and reinstall the application and it will ask for the serial number. Put in your new serial and you are good to go.

Triump

Post by Triump » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:02 pm

Same problem here I have a new computer with Leopard and want to transfer the serial to my new computer NOGO
Do have to pay again ? I did only have Little Snitch a few months

unnamed user

LS re serialize

Post by unnamed user » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:14 pm

To re-serialize:

1.) open "Little Snitch Configuration", open the preferences, click on "stop", the quit the app again.
2.) delete the file "/Library/Application Support/Objective Development/Little Snitch/registration_2" (need admin pw)
3.) open "Little Snitch Configuration" again to enter a new serial

noname

Post by noname » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:23 pm

could you give-me your serial?? i´m from South Corea and i cant buy-it... thanks any way..

Dave Bourke
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Dave Bourke » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:16 am

Nobody has any money in South Korea? And no names either? Wow! I better scratch it off my list of places to visit before I die.

Kind regards.

noname

Post by noname » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:54 am

noname wrote:could you give-me your serial?? i´m from South Corea and i cant buy-it... thanks any way..

Pitty. I don't think you are really from Korea. It's weird to see a Korean using Corea/give-me/buy-it instead of Korea/give me/buy it. But there are many nonames though :)