Contact me directly about PayPal issues

General discussions about Little Snitch
Ordinant

Contact me directly about PayPal issues

Postby Ordinant » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:59 am

Hello Objectives,

There was a PayPal error when I paid for my Little Snitch license. I sent details about this issue to your PayPal email address.

The bottom line is that I believe I have now validly paid for my Little Snitch license, and that there is no need for a refund (which I have not received).

I'm not going to put more detail about this in a public forum. Please check that email account. Please look up my email address in my registration for this forum to associate me with order 540199003.

PS: All emails I've gotten from Objective Development are sent from noreply@ojdev.at. My first attempt to send you email at a different address bounced back with "Your request has been rejected because it contains no ticket tag in the subject line." This rude email goes on to suggest that I use the "web forms" at your support web page. Of course, there are no web forms on your support page.

You guys are doing everything possible to keep customers from talking to you directly. It is possible that this issue ends up with me paying zero for LIttle Snitch because of your unnecessary refund. I really like Little Snitch and want to support you guys. But if I don't hear from you, and a zero sum outcome occurs, then I will have to wash my hands of it.

Return to “Little Snitch General”