Since updating to 3.8 some connections in Chrome will hang unless I allow the connection once. If the connection is allowed for any length of time (logout, 15 mins, etc.), the connection doesn't establish until I create, delete, or modify a rule.
Steps to reproduce:
- Click a link on webpage, allow the connection until quit
- Browser shows connecting... indefinitely
- Create, delete, or modify a rule
- Connection is made, webpage loads
- LS shows alert for a new connection that was waiting to establish
This is a very troublesome bug, I'm going to downgrade for productivity unless a dev wants logs. My system version is 4736.