Little Snitch Support

General discussions about Little Snitch
dcv

Little Snitch Support

Post by dcv » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Is anyone else being completely ignored by customer support?

I immediately purchased the Little Snitch 4.0 upgrade a few days ago, they took my money but never sent me a license number so the upgrade essentially downgraded me to demo mode where I have been stuck for several days. I paid for this! Security is extremely important to me.

I have now sent three emails asking for the number I paid for. I have not received an answer to any of them. I do not understand ignoring loyal customers.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt....it is getting difficult. Anyone else dealing with this issue?

dcv

Re: Little Snitch Support

Post by dcv » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:43 pm

This problem was finally resolved, I received my license from an alternative email account, apparently emails had been sent from obdev that never arrived to me.

I am baffled how that could have possible happened. I decline spam filtering at the ISP level, I choose to filter it myself so all spam is delivered. I never received the license although I have received previous emails from obdev. 

Very strange but I feel so much better being out of demo mode.

norbert
Objective Development
Objective Development

Re: Little Snitch Support

Post by norbert » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:58 am

Glad to hear that it's resolved now!

Regarding customer support - we are currently answering hundreds of emails in the course of the Little Snitch 4 release, so response times are a bit slower than usual. Thanks for your patience!