Zooming the Network Monitor map

General discussions about Little Snitch
sumware

Zooming the Network Monitor map

Postby sumware » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Hey guys...LS4 is nice. well done.

Is there a way to zoom the map out so that one can see the whole map and all ends of the connections? The +/- buttons don't go far enough :(

Thanks

permezel

Re: Zooming the Network Monitor map

Postby permezel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:14 am

I second this. From Australia, all I see is a tangle of arcs heading upper left and upper right.

I'd also like to be able to move the location of the private network endpoint to be somewhere closer to my position, and/or perhaps to have it always onscreen no matter the zoom is.

Xipper

Postby Xipper » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:56 pm

+1

Also add the ability to "recenter" the map, just because I zoomed and scrolled to the location of a destination site doesn't mean I want to look at it all day. Why not have the ability to "Recenter" the map rather than me having to manually scroll/find my way back?

kiwip

Postby kiwip » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:00 am

+1 here as well.

im in NZ and the map simply doesnt show enough. its fine if you're in europe and want to see US traffic, and vice versa, but there is a massive ocean between here and the rest of the world.

is it really too hard to add a different scope to the +/- buttons on the map for those of us that have purchased snitch outside of europe and the americas?

thanks

Return to “Little Snitch General”