What is the best vpn for ipad ios9

General discussions about Little Snitch
JammieR

Re: What is the best vpn for ipad ios9

Postby JammieR » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:28 pm

adilmalick88 wrote:I have noticed that many vpn users are facing problem with IOS9, due to this many users are switching towards new vpn service providers so i just i want to keep this information into your knowledge that its not the issue of any other in fact its the issue that how you have to setup vpn in ios9.
After you have set up a Virtual Private Network on iOS 9, you have the option of turning VPN on or off from the settings page on your Apple device. When you connect using VPN, the Singapore VPN icon appears in the status bar.

If you have setup VPN on iOS 9 with multiple configurations, you can easily switch configurations on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch be going to Settings > General > VPN and change between VPN configurations. is there any other ... 8)

So far my favorite VPN for Ipad is ivacy , this VPN provider is based in Singapore, and offer a few unique features like 'tor over VPN' and 'double VPN'. They have 500+ servers and I get a pretty consistently decent speed from a number of servers including USA and UK

I have had a few connection issues and have found them the longest to connect to overall. It would be nice if they had some more Asian servers. :mrgreen:

bentley

Re: What is the best vpn for ipad ios9

Postby bentley » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:42 am

I am using and recommend you all use FastestVPN for Best VPN for iPad with the ultra-fast server, military-grade securities, and secure protocols.

Return to “Little Snitch General”