Search found 7 matches

by lios
Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:11 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: USBJOY(PS2) atmega8
Replies: 25
Views: 32714

original ps2 pad

guys the usbjoy works only with no-name pads, if i connect the original pads the usbjoy dont work :P why??
by lios
Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:30 pm
Topic: usb joy
Replies: 0
Views: 2904

usb joy

hi guys i have build the usbjoy for psx controllers and works fine but as i see the usb joy have 1 mega 8 micro but the windows recognize 2 joypad devices!! im wonder if can be done with other usbjoypad projects? like the project in this site F:\AVR PROJECTS\hardware emulation\usb joupads\xoris anal...
by lios
Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:38 am
Topic: avr usb - codevision compiler??
Replies: 1
Views: 4114

avr usb - codevision compiler??

hello guys! aim qurius if i can use the usb with the codevision compiler! if yes can someone help me with this because im beginner with microcontrollers and the codevision enviroment is very frindly

thanks
by lios
Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:29 am
Topic: hid keys delay
Replies: 1
Views: 4002

hid keys delay

hi i cand find how to delay the repiting of the key when i hold pressed

can smeone helps me??

thanks and sorry for my bad english
by lios
Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:02 pm
Topic: usb mouse
Replies: 5
Views: 8512

:P

spiff first of all thanks for your'e help. i have set the fuse as: cksel0-3=checked and ckopt checked

i beleve its ok??
by lios
Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:39 pm

12mhz

i connect today a 12mhz crystal and my pc recognized as unnown device.. in device manager. I try to work as keybord but dont work? why?
by lios
Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:14 am

usb mouse

Hi guys I wand to build a project that an avr emulates the movement of a mouse cursor with 6 buttons up – down – left – right – left click - right click Any idea or any example... I work the code vision c compiler but I never work USB project.., I try to build the HID keyboard that I found in webpag...