Search found 6 matches

by BackWoodsBrewer
Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:51 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: A simple joystick (help)
Replies: 7
Views: 6089

Re: A simple joystick (help)

Thank you so much for the link and the advice. Us noobs can get a little overwhelmed sometimes by the abundance of different info out there. :?

I will definitely do some homework and try to limit my posts to more specific/less noobish topics :)
by BackWoodsBrewer
Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm
Topic: A simple joystick (help)
Views: 6089

Re: A simple joystick (help)

Hello all, I am also interested in building a HID joystick. I really only need one potentiometer to be used. I am currently trying an old project called mjoy. I have tried several revisions of code and schematics but it appears the mjoy project has problems being recognized by different host pc's (s...
by BackWoodsBrewer
Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:41 am
Topic: Noob needing compile help
Views: 7402

Re: Noob needing compile help

THANK YOU!!! I thought I was forced to modify/use the Makefile that came in the example. After some more trial/error I got it to build! At first it was telling me "No rule to make main.o from main.c or something, so I tried exporting Makefile and then set the project to use it and it worked! I ...
by BackWoodsBrewer
Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Thank you for the cdc example project. It builds fine so I know the problem isn't my toolchain. I have tried different setups but I am mainly getting an error about main.elf not found. I hate to bother anyone, but if someone has the time, could you post an AVR Studio 4 project file with a working HI...
by BackWoodsBrewer
Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:43 am

I just cannot get it to build. What error messages did you get? Well, all sorts just depending on how I setup the project, so first thing I need to know is how to create a new project "correctly" . When I use the project wizard, it will create a new directory with the name of the project....
by BackWoodsBrewer
Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Noob needing compile help

Hi all, I've been learning about AVR's and having a lot of fun with them, however I am very new to C++ and having a time getting any of the example projects to build. I've edited the Makefile as recommended (I think). When using AVR Studio 4 I just cannot get it to build. Here's what I've been tryin...