Search found 5 matches

by vobs
Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:18 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: AVR-USB on ATmega 162
Replies: 10
Views: 10882

Stefan, I forgot to say what inputs I use for USB: PB2 USB-, PB3 for USB+ are you sure, that you do not enable the 2nd UART's transmitter or receiver unit? As these use PB2 and PB3, this might be the true reason for your problem. I use AVR-USB on a Mega162 and it works fine, even when timer2 overflo...
by vobs
Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:51 pm
Topic: problems with using external interrupt different from INT0
Replies: 28
Views: 28936

OK, then where are that users ? Why they are silent ? Here is no one why had success in this situation. Sorry, I don't see any reason for not keeping silent! Yes, I managed to get the AVR-USB code working, using Int2 on a Mega162 and it only caused me about one hour to get it working -- so what? Do...
by vobs
Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:56 am
Topic: Interrupts
Replies: 5
Views: 8449

Re: Interrupts

The code will work with Int2 (I've done that with an Mega162).
But beware: Int0 and Int1 have a higher priority than Int2. This might cause some problems, when using these Interrups.

Are you sure that the 8515 has an Int2? Or do you mean the Mega 8515?
by vobs
Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:57 pm
Topic: Problem with interrupt-in endpoint and USB hub
Replies: 3
Views: 6931

Sorry, forgot to log in...

Anonymous wrote:Hi Christian,

thanks for your answer!

As you never observed similar problems, I checked the usb kernel drivers on my Linux system. After using usd-ohci.o instead of ehci-hcd.o everything works just fine!
by vobs
Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Topic: Problem with interrupt-in endpoint and USB hub
Replies: 3
Views: 6931

Problem with interrupt-in endpoint and USB hub

Dear all, I use AVR-USB for the implemetation of a special interface converter for the Hameg 81xx measurement devices. As I do not want to poll the interfaces permanently, I implemented the interrupt-in endpoint. Everything seems to work quite well, I was able to use libusb's usb_interrupt_read() fu...