Search found 4 matches

by andrewbenson
Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:50 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: UART/USI -> HID device?
Replies: 2
Views: 4487

UART/USI -> HID device?

Hello, I have built several sensor-interface devices using that are built around serial output (MIDI) using the hardware USI of an ATTiny26. Since I'd like to get away from the sort of limited and slow MIDI spec, I am wondering if it is possible to build an HID device using AVR-USB that reads USI/UA...
by andrewbenson
Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:57 am
Topic: AVR MacPack: AVR development on Mac
Replies: 5
Views: 8410

This is really well put together. Thanks! I particularly like the way you can switch over to gcc 3 for tighter code compiling, and the automatic creation of the project files. This is the first packaging of AVR dev stuff for Mac that I has got me seriously considering doing my AVR development on the...
by andrewbenson
Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:13 pm
Topic: EasyLogger --> joystick?
Views: 8382

I was under the impression that with the new EasyLogger firmware, you were supposed to use the PLL clock fuse. So, is it better to set it for Int. RC (8Mhz) ? Do I still use F_CPU 16500000? I'm having a difficult time finding information on how to calculate the calibration byte for OSCCAL. If anyone...
by andrewbenson
Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:24 am
Topic: EasyLogger --> joystick?
Views: 8382

EasyLogger --> joystick?

Hello, I'm interested in creating a simple HID joystick device using ATTiny26. I would like to use the internal clock as demonstrated in the EasyLogger project, but I'm having a difficult time trying to parse through the code to find where I will need to make the appropriate changes. Is there anothe...