Search found 6 matches

by amx
Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: "Burning up" attiny85 chips [SOLVED BUT...]
Replies: 2
Views: 5231

Re: "Burning up" attiny85 chips

Hi, I never used an attiny but other avrs and my guess would be that you dont connect a crystal while programming the chip. It works the first time because the avr ships with fuses set such that he internal rc oscillator is used. If you change the fuses (again, I havent looked up the attiny fuse bit...
by amx
Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:16 am
Topic: timer polling
Replies: 1
Views: 3567

timer polling

Hello, as I am having some trouble by (probably) not calling usbPoll often enough (50ms max) I arrived at the following question: Why is it not possible to call "usbPoll" from within a timer interrupt? As christian said elsewhere: "You can't call usbPoll() from a timer interrupt. You ...
by amx
Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:00 pm
Topic: FIXED - mega8 only enumerates after manual reset (PRIZE)
Replies: 7
Views: 7337

Re: FIXED - mega8 only enumerates after manual reset (PRIZE)

Yeah, now it works. :-)

ulao, since you were the only one who replied, if you want a board pm me a mail address.
by amx
Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: mega8 only enumerates after manual reset (PRIZE)

Okay, I fixed it. I had to comment out the function/macro that initializes the bootloader button. This is how the main function looks like: int __attribute__((noreturn)) main(void) { /* initialize */ wdt_disable(); /* main app may have enabled watchdog */ // bootLoaderInit(); odDebugInit(); DBG1(0x0...
by amx
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Re: mega8 only enumerates after manual reset (PRIZE)

It is a pretty standard/basic setup: PD2/INT0 --- R68 --- D+ PD3/INT1 --- R68 -+- D- PD4 --- R1k5------| I am using an atmega8 at 12MHz and 3.3 Volts. As mentioned before: enumeration works but not immediately after plugging in the cable. #define USB_CFG_IOPORTNAME D #define USB_CFG_DMINUS_BIT 3 #de...
by amx
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 pm

FIXED - mega8 only enumerates after manual reset (PRIZE)

Hello, I have got a problem with the usbasp bootloader: it does not enumerate after plugging in the usb cable (bus powered) but only if I do another manual reset (short the mega8's reset to ground - there is a pull up on the reset-pin). Since I have some spare boards I am happy to give(/mail) one to...