Search found 6 matches

by mschoeldgen
Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:36 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Absolute Mouse HID Descriptor
Replies: 4
Views: 11928

Re: Absolute Mouse HID Descriptor

Sorry for answering so late but i was busy elsewhere.
Project is finished and working :
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2765&p=9371#p9371
http://www.schoeldgen.de/avr/

I tested on Win XP and MacOS 10.5 . No drivers were required as the OS's recognize the tablet as-is as an absolute mouse.
by mschoeldgen
Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:37 am
Topic: Possible bug in V-USB
Replies: 13
Views: 16935

Re: Possible bug in V-USB

Thanks to Michael !
This fix finally got rid of the erratic coordinates i encountered with my Tablet Adapter :
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2765
Initilally i though the tablet to be responsible for those errors. Thanks again :D
by mschoeldgen
Mon May 18, 2009 11:28 am
Topic: Serial tablet to USB adapter with Tiny45/85
Replies: 2
Views: 6614

Serial tablet to USB adapter with Tiny45/85

I've made a USB HID device with absolute pointer for an older quality digitizer tablet - the Tektronix 4957. The code is straightforward and implements an interrupt driven serial receiver routine, a few conversions and tablet error handling. Might be interesting for other absolute pointer device cre...
by mschoeldgen
Wed May 13, 2009 10:22 am
Topic: HIDKeys converted to Attiny 2313 problems (understand C-code
Replies: 5
Views: 4931

Re: HIDKeys converted to Attiny 2313 problems (understand C-code

I'm sorry for the late resonse but i just recently found this wonderful software. I've been experimenting a lot with it and perhaps i'm able to give some hints. I'm compiling and flashing with AVR Studio on XP, btw and use the ISPMkII programmer. 1. Set Device and F_CPU in your makefile . Sounds tri...
by mschoeldgen
Wed May 13, 2009 9:46 am
Topic: ICSP with ATTINY45 and V-USB
Replies: 2
Views: 3348

Re: ICSP with ATTINY45 and V-USB

As the ATTiny 25/45/85 have so few I/O lines it is unavoidable that the USB port sits on at least one of the programming lines ( you probably noticed that V-USB doesn't work if you use PB1 instead of PB0 and that you HAVE to use PB2 for D+). My project uses the tiny85 and i have to unplug USB for pr...
by mschoeldgen
Wed May 13, 2009 9:31 am
Topic: Absolute Mouse HID Descriptor
Replies: 4
Views: 11928

Re: Absolute Mouse HID Descriptor

I'd also be interested if someone was able to generate a descriptor for a HID device with absolute coordinates . I'm currently making a converter for a Tektronix 4957 tablet and would like to plug that without any drivers. So far the standard mouse descriptor works but as soon as i'm changing to abs...