Search found 7 matches

by zeeekay
Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:29 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: need help to compile commandline application on windows
Replies: 3
Views: 6669

Re: need help to compile commandline application on windows

hi ..Thank you very much dehghanimeh for your support.. what you wrote in ur post was so useful that I was easily able to compile all the commandline applications, given in vusb download package.. Its simply amazing..I will recommend other newbies as well to follow these instructions.. It just took ...
by zeeekay
Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:18 pm
Topic: need help to compile commandline application on windows
Views: 6669

need help to compile commandline application on windows

Hi.. I have just started using VUSB.... I have tested all the firmwares of downloaded package after downloading them in my hardware... All of them are working for me.. But I am facing problems in compiling the command line on windows XP. I don't know what packages do I need to install to be able to ...
by zeeekay
Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:59 pm
Topic: USB ASP bootloader not working
Replies: 5
Views: 4936

Re: USB ASP bootloader not working

Hi.. Trying it today, I made bootloadHID work for me.... It is good.Thank you very much for your support
by zeeekay
Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Thanks again.. My fuse bits were same except of JTAG. so I enabled it (0).. Now making it clean: I have D- at PD4 D+ at PD2 jumper to gnd at PD7 external crystal: 12 MHz I m downloading program through ISP prog (lpt programmer). I again started with fresh copy and build hex, to burn.. but still it i...
by zeeekay
Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:50 pm

hi .. Thanks for reply, Finally I have gotten my board working on hid-mouse.. Now I am sure that hardware is not the problem.. I did not configure the jumper bit.. It is set as default to be pin 7 of PORTD. .. Do I need to set some fuse bits other than CKSEL and clcdiv8 (hey are set for external cys...
by zeeekay
Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:53 am
Topic: Need help regarding Mingw
Views: 3549

Re: Need help regarding Mingw

Thank you, very much... have download LibUSB Dot Net and going through the examples...Thanks again for your guidance...
by zeeekay
Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm
Topic: Need help regarding Mingw
Views: 3549

Need help regarding Mingw

Hi... I am just starting with VUsb.. have used AVR in several projects previously inscluding USBTinyIsp... After going through the downloaded package from Objective development web, I can undersrand almost everything except of what will be going on PC side... for example the basic example that chang...