by honda4life
Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Combining BootloadHID and powerswitch
Replies: 4
Views: 5362

Combining BootloadHID and powerswitch

Hello everyone,

I like BootloadHID, but now I want to send some data over USB, for example powerswitch to start.
I have absolutely no idea how I can do this.

Do I need do write V-USB twice to the AVR, or can i use the functions of the bootloader,...
Please give me a start.

Greets
by honda4life
Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:57 pm
Topic: Combine HIDBoot + Powerswitch functionality's
Replies: 1
Views: 2200

Combine HIDBoot + Powerswitch functionality's

Hello everyone, I have some beginners questions. I've implemented the HIDBoot into my atmega16 (love it), but I want to try to send some data to my computer over USB. Does HID means when i'm sending data from my AVR to my PC that the AVR acts like a keyboard like this? Place the cursor into notepad ...
by honda4life
Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:21 pm
Topic: AVR Studio crash when compiling usbdrv
Views: 2405

AVR Studio crash when compiling usbdrv

Hello everyone, Probably a noob question but I can't compile usbdrv with AVR Studio 4.16 Maybe i've included files the wrong way I have after one hour searching absolutely no idea. I've included my project file, but when you compile the project file become corrupt also. Also tried to change usbconfi...
by honda4life
Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:14 am
Topic: AVR Studio Build error
Views: 3478

AVR Studio Build error

Hello everyone I've got following build errors: c:/program files/winavr-20090313/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/lib/avr5/crtm16.o:(.init9+0x0): undefined reference to `main' usbdrv.o: In function `usbProcessRx': C:\Documents and Settings\Bart\Mijn documenten\AVR\BootUSB\default/../usbdrv.c...