Search found 26 matches

by ksz
Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:27 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: [long] IR mouse problem
Replies: 17
Views: 28882

additional info

After turn debug off and comment out all usb functions usage and even makeReport function call (there are only IR interrupts working), the problem still exists.. After few packets from remote, device 'disapears' from usbview, still IR receive LED blinks.. Is there any time limit for device to respon...
by ksz
Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:55 pm
Topic: [long] IR mouse problem
Replies: 17
Views: 28882

[long] IR mouse problem

Hi I'm trying to build an IR remote controlled mouse (as HID of course).. For test I've build buttons controlled mouse, it works fine.. On the same hardware (of course with IR receiver connected), and only makeReport fuction changed in firmware it's not working. It is programmed with two interrupts ...
by ksz
Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:39 am
Topic: hidkeys: device not accepting address ...
Replies: 16
Views: 26862

Re: USB stack seems to not work here

kiwi wrote:Hello,
(cut)
D- -> PD4 (I have added a 3V6 zener)
(cut)

shouldn't D- be connected to pin 0?
by ksz
Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:52 pm

christian wrote:The version of AVRUSB which was available when usbtiny was written had a timing bug in the USB ID assignment. This bug has been fixed several versions ago.

BTW where (in which example project?) is always the freshest version of AVRUSB?
by ksz
Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:25 pm

I've build some time ago circuit like usbtiny's ir+lcd..
That was working fine with usbtiny's firmware, but not with OBDEV's..
Just try with that firmware..
by ksz
Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:44 pm
Topic: 2 Devices with one AVR
Replies: 11
Views: 20194

Anonymous wrote:Yes, I've used this to create my first mouse report..
What I didn't know is what wrote os:

"ReportID byte is the first byte of the buffer if you use it in the HID Report Descriptor. ........... "

Yes, os, this helps, thanks a lot!

Sorry, not logged in, this was me - ksz
by ksz
Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:37 pm
Topic: 2 Devices with one AVR
Replies: 11
Views: 20194

You don't need two HID descriptors, just one with a collection around two functions. I tried to implement a USB device with 4 game controllers. They were identical but I think it does not matter. The key is to use two (or more) Application collections with two (or more) different report IDs. And wh...
by ksz
Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:18 pm
Topic: Host-side software USB driver
Replies: 1
Views: 6347

Re: Host-side software USB driver

e39 wrote:On the same basis as AVR-USB, is it possible to implement a host-side software USB driver on an AVR so that it would be possible to talk e.g. to a directly connected USB hard drive or flash memory stick?

http://forums.obdev.at/viewtopic.php?t=93
by ksz
Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:25 am
Topic: AVR-USB drivers, need help (USBasp programer)
Replies: 2
Views: 8312

To determine if the problem is w/ your device run usbview and check if your device sent all descriptors correctly. And what, when USBasp is visible in windows, and in Linux not? usbview doesn't see this device.. My fellow have such a sytuation.. Any ideas? EDIT: dmesg output after connect and disco...
by ksz
Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:10 am
Topic: LPT virtual ports
Replies: 2
Views: 6336

LPT virtual ports

..is it possible to do such a device (USB-LPT) in system visible as additional LPT port?
by ksz
Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:56 pm
Topic: mouse device...
Replies: 4
Views: 8548

Re: mouse device...

Hi i wonder if there is anyone who has succesfully implemented a mouse device!? /n I did, but it is build on 6 buttons (up, down, left, right, lmb, rmb).. It works.. This was for tests only.. It is based on HIDKeys project from this site.. Cursor's speed is constant (value can be changed in firmwar...