[ offensive post try again ]
by tytower
Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Problem to compile a program with V-USB library [SOLVED]
Replies: 15
Views: 19165

Re: Problem to compile a program with V-USB library [SOLVED]

... Well thats a pretty cheeky ,rude,assunptive and completely wrong post. ... Why the crap? The pot calling the kettle black Seems you have learnt an english phrase today and can't wait to use it . The previous poster and the answers given indicate that he needed a Makefile so obviously there is n...
by tytower
Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 am

This is exactly why I tell everyone not to start off on the silly Arduino boards. Learn the right way first Ok make file 101. go to project->config settings I dont have a project or run an editor which uses a project file s there is no configure file except for that created in usbdrv directory in t...
by tytower
Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:14 am

So how come V-USB does not come with a makefile? You're right it doesn't. It comes with 8 of them: $ find . -name Makefile ./vusb-20120109/examples/custom-class/commandline/Makefile ./vusb-20120109/examples/custom-class/firmware/Makefile ./vusb-20120109/examples/hid-custom-rq/commandline/Makefile ....
by tytower
Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:23 pm
Topic: Using V-USB on ATMEGA328P with Arduino
Replies: 3
Views: 5401

Using V-USB on ATMEGA328P with Arduino

I'm trying to use V-USB in a "C" program with the Arduino IDE programming an atmega328p and although I have the V-USB downloaded and have put the "vusbdrv" folder complete in the libraries section of my arduino sketchbook . All the ".h and .c" files are available there ...
by tytower
Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 am

So how come V-USB does not come with a makefile? Running make usbdrv.c gives #avr-gcc usbdrv.c In file included from usbportability.h:121:0, from usbdrv.c:11: /usr/lib/gcc/avr/4.5.3/../../../avr/include/avr/io.h:364:6: warning: #warning "device type not defined" usbdrv.c: In function 'usbP...