Search found 162 matches

by Grendel
Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:28 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: hardenning stuff with assembler
Replies: 2
Views: 3625

avr-gcc allows mixing assembler and C modules quite nicely -- including usage of I/O macros (via #include <avr/io.h>). Just take a look at some of the AVR-USB projects.
by Grendel
Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:39 pm
Topic: PowerSwitch mit ATmega1281 (Fehler: D+/D- beide auf High)
Replies: 8
Views: 6450

Kann Dir leider nicht sagen was dass Problem ist. :( Klingt nach einem Takt Problem, ueberprueff Deine Fuse-Bit Einstellungen.

Der Groessenunterschied der HEX images liegt vmtl. am GCC. Christian benutzt meist V3.X.X, V4.X.X erzeugt deutlich groesseren Code..
by Grendel
Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:33 pm
Topic: AVR-USB + ATTiny24 = Arduino USB interface?
Views: 5123

Re: AVR-USB + ATTiny24 = Arduino USB interface?

henni wrote:> Can I use a ATTiny(24) to work as USB interface for a Arduino?
Please specify what an Arduino should be (e.g. by typing a web address).

Google is your friend..
by Grendel
Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:38 am
Topic: Are Timers used?
Replies: 3
Views: 4019

You are over running the CPU. 1/100ns = 10MHz, ie. 1.2 clock cycles per IRQ... Once the time is started the CPU is locked into the ISR routine.
by Grendel
Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:15 pm
Topic: AVRUSBBoot Atmega16
Replies: 8
Views: 9912

Anonymous wrote:...and where would I get _that_ from? sourceforge provides only the latest version ;)

Oh, rly ? :P
by Grendel
Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:32 am
Topic: vibration questsion
Views: 4909

It's all handled on top of the driver -- namely the PID class (Physical Interface Devices), an extension of the HID class. See Device Class Definition for PID 1.0 . This Document describes the USB Physical Interface Device or PID Class. The PID Class is intended as an extension of the Human Interfac...
by Grendel
Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:10 am
Topic: Uninstalling LibUSB-Win32?
Replies: 4
Views: 9674

Try plugging the device(s) back in, go to the device manager and "uninstall" them there.
by Grendel
Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:09 pm
Topic: Uninstalling LibUSB-Win32?
Replies: 4
Views: 9674

Rather delete the devices. Search the registry for the pid/vid pairs.
by Grendel
Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:35 am
Topic: Force feedback with HID device
Replies: 1
Views: 3204

That's defined in the PID class (Physical Interface Devices), an extension of the HID class. See Device Class Definition for PID 1.0 . This Document describes the USB Physical Interface Device or PID Class. The PID Class is intended as an extension of the Human Interface Device (HID) Class for devic...
by Grendel
Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:05 am
Topic: apparently AVR Doper Clone published in Elektor
Views: 4652

Heh, would be the 2nd time .. Don't you love 10minutemail.com .. Just d/led the project archive and guess what -- it's based on AVR-USB 2007-08-07 .. Acually it is an older version of AVR-Doper: /* Name: main.c * Project: AVR-Doper * Author: Christian Starkjohann <cs@obdev.at> * Creation Date: 2006-...
by Grendel
Mon May 19, 2008 11:07 pm
Topic: Adding Interrupt OUT to powerSwitch.
Replies: 11
Views: 9756

Configure usbconfig.h to provide your own configuration descriptor (set USB_CFG_DESCR_PROPS_CONFIGURATION to USB_PROP_IS_DYNAMIC) and add the function uchar usbFunctionDescriptor( struct usbRequest *rq ) to your code. I don't have the time to go into detail (@ work right now..), I did it in my proje...
by Grendel
Mon May 19, 2008 9:42 am
Topic: Adding Interrupt OUT to powerSwitch.
Replies: 11
Views: 9756

Seems there's no endpoint descriptor for any OUT EP in the default configuration descriptor in usbdrv.c. What does error -22 mean ?
by Grendel
Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:43 am
Topic: Some Document or articles about AVR AT-mega16 & USB
Views: 4954

by Grendel
Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:16 pm
Topic: USB Device Not Recognised with AVR Studio and D1/2 for D-/+
Replies: 9
Views: 9295

You don't need a makefile if you let AVR Studio use its built-in support for WinAVR. The current version of the 3DP-Vert project archive contains AVRS *.aps files that allow you build the hex images from w/in AVRS -- pretty straight forward. Edit: the makefiles included are intended to be used only ...
by Grendel
Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:05 am
Topic: AVR USB ASM
Views: 4165

Take a look at the code generated by the GNU compiler. But then, you can as well add a small main() function and call your assembler code from there..