Search found 4 matches

by confus
Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:46 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: USB bootloader with program using usb?
Replies: 3
Views: 5996

Re: USB bootloader with program using usb?

Ah, thanks. Would you mind giving me a kick start by posting the firmware and schematic of one of your simpler or a minimal projects? I find it easier to learn from examples.
by confus
Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:27 am
Topic: USB bootloader with program using usb?
Replies: 3
Views: 5996

USB bootloader with program using usb?

I wondered if one could use a vusb-based bootloader and still use the USB connection in ones' main firmware. Say I have device that uses the USB conncetion e.g. to switch a few relays controlled by the connected PC. I then press a button to put the device in bootloader mode. I then update the firmwa...
by confus
Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:21 pm
Topic: Store HID-descriptor in flash memory?
Replies: 1
Views: 2724

Store HID-descriptor in flash memory?

Hi, I have a project where every bit of SRAM counts. So I want to store the hid device descriptor in the flash memory. I seem to recall that this is possible (correct me if I'm wrong here), but I can't remember how. I'd be happy for someone to refresh my memory (no pun intended ) Also tipps on how t...
by confus
Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:45 pm
Topic: Wiki: Attiny26 not recommended?
Replies: 1
Views: 3264

Wiki: Attiny26 not recommended?

Hey Forum, I'm thinking of using an ATtiny26 in my designs. The Wiki says: Clocking the AVR from the RC oscillator with auto-calibration V-USB requires a precise clock because [...] [...] [...]AVRs known to have this option are the ATTiny25, ATTiny45, ATTiny85, ATTiny26 (not recommended for new desi...