Search found 7 matches

by xSmurf
Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:01 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Device stuck in "suspend" and blocking USB port
Replies: 5
Views: 5004

Hey christian, thanks for the input. I've tried a couple different things so far with some good result. 1) Changing the timer0 prescaler to 1024 2) Modifying the disabled/renable interrupts routine in the millis code to touch only timer0's interrupt (see diff below). The second solution works nicely...
by xSmurf
Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:43 am
Topic: IOKit/IOUSB example...
Replies: 1
Views: 2591

woops that was me, session must have logged out before I hit submit. (plus I wanted to register anyway)
by xSmurf
Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:26 am

Apparently the timer0 interrupt (from millis of the Arduino API) was interfering with the usb functions! It works great now! I'll need to do some more test, maybe up the prescaller because I still need some timing functionalities. Or maybe you can point me to where it should be disabled so it doesn'...
by xSmurf
Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Here are a couple logs from the device. The first one shows the mcu starting up, connecting, allowing some data to be polled and then nothing, can't poll anymore. The others are from times where it plainly doesn't work. 00: ff: [last message repeated 600 times] ff: 1d: 80 06 00 01 00 00 08 00 20: 4b...
by xSmurf
Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:41 am

Device stuck in "suspend" and blocking USB port

Hello, I'm trying to implement this HID device that uses three data reports. The device works fine with the demo code running at 16Mhz on an Arduino NG board. When I use my code however the device often refuses to poll and the status on the host shows the device as suspended or the whole port going ...
by xSmurf
Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:54 pm
Topic: Sending structs as reports
Replies: 2
Views: 3829

Well, just scrap that I've been an idiot all this time. I had forgotten about a routine which reads back data from the eeprom into the struct! That's where my "random" data came from!
by xSmurf
Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:22 am
Topic: Sending structs as reports
Replies: 2
Views: 3829

Sending structs as reports

Hello guys, first thanks for this excellent piece of code! I'm trying to send a struct as a report. You can see the main part of the code right now. I can send straight bytes no problem. I was able to send two bytes from a buffer and reconstruct it in a struct as a uint16_t on the host side. How eve...