Search found 6 matches

by darvelo
Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: hid-data command line program into dll
Replies: 1
Views: 2420

hid-data command line program into dll

I have implemented V-USB into a device that measures sensor readings. These readings are sent to the PC using the hid-data example with the command line application using the "read" parameter. I want to program a Visual Basic front-end to read these values instead. Is there any way I can c...
by darvelo
Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:26 am
Topic: Error: Constant Value Required
Replies: 8
Views: 8016

Re: Error: Constant Value Required

I got the 500mW zener diodes and that solved the whole problem.

In the meantime I got an ATmega8 so I'm gonna use that for the SNES code for now, but if I have time I will definitely try porting over to the Mega88PA with your advice.

Thanks, ulao.
by darvelo
Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 am

Thanks for the blinky code. I had to replace that chip because I tried a different fuse set that broke it and I can't get it to work again without extra equipment. I put in a new chip and tried a new, blank project with just your code and the blink works perfectly, so I put that code into the hid-da...
by darvelo
Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Thanks, I just ordered 500mW zener diodes since i was using 1W. I hope this fixes it. I was thinking that the problem could be with my 12MHz crystal or fuses because of what I describe below. I put this code in the infinite for loop to blink an LED every second: for(;;){ /* main event loop */ // DBG...
by darvelo
Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:48 am

Well, I used the latest source files from the V-USB download area and the problem went away. I had to hardcode "#define USBATTR_BUSPOWER 0x80" since there was an error with the definition missing and the original source code needed it. The code compiles, but the USB device is not recognize...
by darvelo
Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:17 am

Error: Constant Value Required

Hey all, I'm trying to compile a project from http://www.raphnet.net/electronique/snes_nes_usb/index_en.php , which was originally designed for the ATmega8, over to the chip ATmega88PA. I've ported over all the registers, bits, and fuses according to http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents...